First impressions are made within 5 minutes of meeting. What kind of impression are you making? My goal is to make you feel more confident in your look.
Let me tell you about what services I offer, and how I can help you receive compliments galore on your new and improved look.
Closet Audit & Style Assessment
During a closet Audit, we will go through your clothing and accessories to see what you need and don’t need. It gives me the opportunity to see you, your current style and what your fashion vision is.
Having an organized closet saves you time getting ready, and avoiding buying too many of the same thing. I will advise on looks, colors, and flattering silhouettes. Ditch what’s not working for you, and match up what is with outfit options and accessories. I encourage snapping some pictures of the ensembles I pair up for future reference. I will create a shopping list of what pieces could work with existing items, and what items your closet lacks.
$80 per hour, 2 hours minimum
I like to arrive before you, pulling pieces I think would look amazing on you. You will arrive to a changing room, ready for your approval. If I’ve already done a closet audit, then I can refer to your existing items, and suggest pieces to match. I can work with any looks, tastes and budgets. I try to make the outing fun, keeping things light-hearted.
Client is responsible for purchasing and if necessary returning any items.*
$80 per hour, 2 hour minimum
A La Carte Services
I treat each client as a unique individuals. One size does not fit all in the styling business. I would be delighted to coach you: If you need help with:
- Special Occasion ( Red Carpet, Black Tie, Wedding etc. )
- Dressing for Career Advancement
- Life Changes (Divorce, weight gain, loss, etc…)
- LA Insider Shopping Spots, Tricks, and Tips
- Visual Design (Interior Design, Home Staging, Set Decorating, etc)
I also arrange shopping tours for those visiting the Los Angeles area. Being a Hollywood insider, I have a Glam Squad ready to make you over LA style.
$80 with a 2 hour minimum
Not in LA? No problem! With the power of internet, I can help with any fashion issue globally. Sessions are either 30 minutes or 1 hour long, and are customized to your needs.
$40 per 1/2 hour, $60 per hour
- Closet Assessment (2 hours)
- Shopping Trip (2 hours)
- Combine new items with existing wardrobe (30 min, virtual)
- Follow-up consultation (10 min, virtual)
- In depth style assessment
- Closet Audit (3 hours, in person)
- Shopping trip (3 hours, in person)
- Combine the new items with existing wardrobe (1 hour, in person)
- Follow-up consultation (30 min, virtual)